You agree that you would abide by the rules and regulations set out by our organizations in the home country. If we find your behavior unsatisfactory due to drugs, alcohol, stress, abuse or a medical condition. Your program would be terminated under the following conditions:
1. If we find that you are engaged in any illegal activities or convicted of any criminal activities before or during the project period.
2. If it is believed that any of your action or behavior is threatening or unacceptable to the society or anyone involved with the project based on the judgment of the project staff and/or the in-country coordinator.
3. Any information provided by you to International Volunteers during the time of enrollment is incorrect.
4. You voluntarily decide to opt out of the program in between.
5. If you are found taking drugs or using such material while in the project.
6. If you are found to be engaged in sexual behavior while your stay in the host country.
7. If you do not observe the Code of Conduct in your host country.
8. In case the agreement is terminated due to any of the above reasons or reasons relating to the above, you will not be entitled to any refund from International Volunteers.